Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 3: .timeline-right
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Eum iaceo mauris modo pagus praesent probo similis vereor virtus.
John Doe launches first website
Commodo esse inhibeo molior occuro os pagus qui quibus. Bene dolus eu exputo facilisi gilvus minim sit.
The company was born
Abdo at capto et eum utinam vereor. Gilvus ibidem luptatum macto oppeto paratus sed suscipit utrum venio.
Company lands first major client
Ibidem incassum saluto. Caecus decet diam genitus ille iusto quis ratis tation.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour